We have extensive experience working with insurance companies. We are in-network with the following insurance companies. If you don’t see your company listed, we may be able to submit a claim to your company as an out-of-network provider.
- Dean SSM Health
- VA Community Care Program
- The Alliance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
We are most successful in obtaining coverage when we work together. It is very important that you read this information in its entirety. Call your insurance company before your first appointment and follow the steps below to verify the details of your acupuncture benefit. Insurance plans vary widely in terms of acupuncture coverage, and you will be billed for any charges that are not paid by your insurance company. Often the information listed on a company’s website is incomplete, so we must insist that you call to speak with a customer service representative. Asking the following questions will help you avoid unexpected charges:
- What is my deductible and how much has been met so far this year?
- What is my co-pay AND/OR my co-insurance for acupuncture services?
- How many acupuncture visits are covered by my plan each year?
- Is my health concern eligible for coverage? Depending on the company, coverage may be limited to a handful of pain conditions.
If you are not familiar with the details of your coverage; if we are not able to verify your benefit; or if you do not have your insurance card present at your appointment—we will ask for payment in full at the time of service. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.